By placing an order with Canoe Club LLC (the “Company”), you declare, under penalty of perjury, that the following statements are true and correct:
- I am twenty-one (21) years old or older or, if only purchasing rifle or shotgun ammunition, eighteen (18) years or older.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substances.
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien.
- I have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind.
- I have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- I shall not commit any unauthorized export of defense articles.
- I can legally purchase, receive, and own ammunition under all federal, state, and local laws.
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, the Company is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
If any of the above statements are untrue, you agree to fully release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, civil liability, or criminal prosecution.
Release of Liability and Indemnification
By placing an order with the Company, you agree that you alone are responsible for how the ammunition is used by you or by any other party. You agree to fully release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, civil liability, or criminal prosecution arising from or related to the ammunition you purchase, including, but not limited to, the use, storage, or transportation of the ammunition. If any other party files a claim of any kind against Company arising out of or relating to your purchase, use, storage, or transportation of ammunition from the Company, you agree to fully defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, civil liability, or criminal prosecution.
Company is merely a reseller of ammunition designed, manufactured, and tested by other companies. Therefore, you agree that Company shall not be liable for any claims or damages, or for the breach of any warranty, express or implied, whether of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or otherwise, in any way related to any of the ammunition listed on the website.
You further acknowledge and understand that Company disclaims all liability for the accuracy of information provided to you on the Website, and for how you use information provided to you, by Company. The ammunition manufacturers are the best resources for information about their products, including critical safety information. You agree to review all information and safety warnings from the product manufacturer before purchasing and using ammunition sold by the Company. You agree to fully release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, civil liability, or criminal prosecution arising from or related to your use of information provided by Company.
We do not ship outside of the U.S.
We cannot ship to P.O Boxes
We do not ship ammunition to the following US locations:
- New York Cities (New York, Buffalo, Rochester)
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands
- Washington D.C.
After verifying your firearms identification card and driver's license, we will ship to Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, and New Jersey.
We ship to California! We have a list of FFL pickup options that are available at checkout or you can check here for a location near you. If you don't see a location nearby, email us at email@example.com with your area and we will work to find one near you.
**Anyone who purchases ammo in California needs to have a registered firearm; otherwise, the vendor cannot transfer the ammo.